Author Topic: ...and we're back.  (Read 1652 times)

twincharger

• Bad ass
  • Bite me!
    • View Profile
...and we're back.
« on: January 20, 2014, 11:24:16 AM »
Good to see the site is back.

I thought I lost my build threads again.

toywagon82

Re: ...and we're back.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 12:46:07 PM »
Woooohoo were back!

jimmyde

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »
Keyboard Warriors UNITE!!

Dubsky

• Sr. AZT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 02:31:59 PM »
Didn't think it was going to be fixed this quick/ever.
Yayyyyyyyyyyy
Low expectations lead to happiness.

Ric

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 03:16:18 PM »
I was working an alternate plan to restart the site.

I'm so glad it's back.

ZERO

• Administrator
  • Bad ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 03:24:22 PM »
Just to clear things up since there was a lot of confusion and people jumping to conclusions:
There was a hiccup with the hosing.  They never updated anything when ownership was supposed to switch to me.  So no one ever received a notice for payment to keep the boards active.  Efrain cleared everything up with them and we are good through 2015. 

I have read the AZ240 threads and am considering Joe's offer, but that is something I would have to sit down with him about.  As of right now we are OK.  This forum has been functioning just as planned with the only hitch being just human error. 

Ric, thank you for the information on az240.  I will keep everyone informed if there are going to be any changes.
Why do noobs always call their hatch a hatchi but no one ever calls their coupe a couchi?

Deuce Cam

• Sr. AZT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2014, 06:46:06 PM »
Hooray!

Ric

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 07:49:54 PM »
Zero

AJ told me Efrain gave it to you.  And I promise, I wasn't trying to pull the rug out from under you.   I was only looking out for AZToyota and wanted to ensure you guys had a home.

ZERO

• Administrator
  • Bad ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 08:02:36 PM »
No worries Ric, I know you never meant anything other than that and you have always looked out for the community.  Sorry if my wording made it see otherwise above. 
Why do noobs always call their hatch a hatchi but no one ever calls their coupe a couchi?

Ric

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2014, 08:19:31 PM »
Nah.
I have moments when I think I moved too fast and didn't give the system a chance.   

I just wanted to ensure you knew I wasn't trying to stake a claim on what was commonly known as yours.  That's all - and I also wanted to ensure that you knew I meant no disrespect, but "lookin out" for friends.

If the AE86 was more durable - I'd still be racing them.  That is truth.  I still want a stupid clean low mileage GT-S Kouki for "a project", but they're just too soft for what I need them to do.  I will still be a part of this community...

aqa540

• AZT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 11:12:15 PM »
awwwwwwwwwwwww shit son!!!  :P we are back!!! granted I don't post too much but damn it I missed our boards.  ;D

JMax

• Bad ass
  • Not as baller as the Haymaker
    • View Profile
    • JMax Paint Garage
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 11:18:30 PM »
ZERO, thanks for getting this bitch back up! And Ric, thanks for getting us a spot in az240 while the crisis went on. I got a few texts from people asking me about the site and all I knew is that Efrain was no longer the owner, the dues were up and something had happened with the renewal. Glad everything is back to normal.

jmaxgarage.com - jmxg.com
Project a.d.d. since 2001