Author Topic: New to the Forum as well!  (Read 1139 times)

Javelina

• Noob
    • View Profile
New to the Forum as well!
« on: September 05, 2014, 12:25:40 PM »
Whats going on guys? I ran into someone from here last night at the Fry's Gas Station on 43rd ave and T-Bird. He had a Grey AE86 and with me knowing the little I know about Japanese cars only recognized it was an AE86 because I drive a 84' AE83 (I know four doors, not as cool  :-\) but she is my DD and takes care of me. She has the 1.6l and is Automatic and FWD so no drifting or racing per-say although she gets going on my way to and from work. Anyways this seems like a cool forum and I'm glad I ran into the guy I ran into. I will be looking into the events we have out here as well as picking up any stickers and such that are available so if someone could point me in the right direction with that then it would be awesome, thanks!

SDSK

• Bad ass
  • second time "couchi" owner
    • View Profile
Re: New to the Forum as well!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 11:22:50 PM »
Welcome to the boards. Nice to see some new cars coming to the forum that are less popular but a Toyota is a toyota. The guy you met was most likely Chris (eightsix on here). Talk to Brendon aka ZERO and get your self some JDM Fresh stickers or a Aztoyota.Org sticker.

Hackeduphachi

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 02:13:32 PM »
Welcome! Do you have any plans for the car?

Javelina

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 11:10:48 AM »
Thanks for the info SDSK, i'll make sure to get a hold of Zero and eightsix. @Hackeduphachi no plans really as of yet except clean it up a bit and make her rock solid as far as performance and such goes. I'm open to cheap mod ideas if you have any though.

eightsix

• Sr. AZT Member
  • woogy boogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 11:12:28 AM »
Hey there! welcome! it was me, Sorry for the delay in response... I was glad you didn't think me strange for driving past your car slow to admire how nice the fully functional 4dr with a clean body. lol

There's some good resources on here and we're all into cheap modding our Toyotas, as well... the ones we know are worth the money even when they aren't lol.

and... spread the word if you run into any other sexy 4rds like yours! we need some variety!