Author Topic: Who still plays Nintendo?  (Read 3675 times)

Hackeduphachi

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
Re: Who still plays Nintendo?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 02:10:02 PM »
Finally a eastside meet! Lol, we all just show up uninvited lol. I miss my sega too! Who played golden axe? Remember road rash? I am sure we all still remember back back b on mortal combat lol. So many good sega games! Streets of rage, out runners, wwf royal rumble.

What games do you have for geneses deuce cam? What else did I miss lol? We need a list of the best Nintendo and geneses games!

SDSK

• Bad ass
  • second time "couchi" owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 04:16:18 PM »
Road rash 1 2 & 3 were the shiz!!! Super AZT couch meet would be pimp lol. I've had multiple emulators and haven't found one that I stick with. I guess it doesn't help since I change my phone every 6 months or so.

Deuce Cam

• Sr. AZT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2015, 02:14:30 PM »
Haha gaming meet that would be funny.

It's been so long I don't even remember what sega games I still have. It's a small collection though, more so for the cd (only a couple games). I'd have to go on a treasure hunt in my roommate's - packed to the ceiling - storage room and find the stuff, probably not going to happen lol.

Gbear

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2015, 04:26:26 PM »
I love the genesis and NES but the SNES really stepped it up. Although, the NES does have the best football game to date, no contest. Tecmo bowl! Gotta watch that Bo Jackson though.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 04:28:22 PM by Gbear »

Hackeduphachi

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2015, 04:37:59 PM »
Tecmo bowl hands down!! Bo don't know! Lol if your old you will remember that shit lol.

Welcome to azt GBear! 

Edit: I didn't play much of snes. I played super Mario and Mario cart. They both are awesome games though. I can't remember what games were cool for snes.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 04:41:52 PM by Hackeduphachi »

Gbear

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2015, 06:56:41 PM »
Tecmo bowl hands down!! Bo don't know! Lol if your old you will remember that shit lol.

Welcome to azt GBear! 

Edit: I didn't play much of snes. I played super Mario and Mario cart. They both are awesome games though. I can't remember what games were cool for snes.
Thanks. The Super Nintendo had all kinds of hood stuff. Super Mario world, Mega Man X, Donkey Kong Country, Super Metroid, Super Punch Out, Outlander, Zombies Ate My Neighbors. The list goes on and on.

Toywagon82

• Sr. AZT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2015, 08:22:25 PM »
I was a little young when n64 came out but i do
remember how much i loved to play zelda and vigalante 8.
those were my favorite games ever

The Chazzman

• AZT Member
  • East Valley Parts N Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 09:17:19 PM »
Still have the old Nintendo my parents got after I was born. Love that old trooper.

Wangchung_Tonight

• Bad ass
  • Skid-marks.
    • View Profile
    • Ehhrrr ma gerrd, its merr Ferrsberrk!
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2015, 09:39:08 AM »
I used to get down on N64! Golden Eye, Super Smash Bros, Mario Party, and Pokemon Snap were my faves.
The legendary pizza delivery 8-6 of Akina.

SDSK

• Bad ass
  • second time "couchi" owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2015, 09:52:55 AM »
Those are all really good ones wangchung! What about conquers bad fur day? That was the ish!

I'm currently in the market for a NES system so if any of you know where I can get one for a good price lmk.