Author Topic: New to the forums!  (Read 2144 times)

twincharger

• Bad ass
  • Bite me!
    • View Profile
Re: New to the forums!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2015, 05:20:02 PM »
Use jack stands, and be careful if you have to pull on anything.

The Chazzman

• AZT Member
  • East Valley Parts N Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 07:56:54 PM »
Its done! Power steering now works swimmingly!

The Chazzman

• AZT Member
  • East Valley Parts N Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2015, 09:11:29 PM »
So I got REEEAAAALLLY bored today and decided I would play around with my bumper which, hopefully, I will be replacing this weekend. Trying to get in a bit of paint prep experience since I've never painted any part of a car and I know my odds of finding a white ST204 with matching bumper are pretty slim. I thought I'd remove the badge, sand it down, pull it off and find something creative to do with it to make it look kinda different until I replace it and I wound up stopping at this just cuz I kinda like it...I know...didn't get very far. Lol

I'm really shocked by how stubborn all the gunk and paint beneath the emblem were...I was just sanding and the design just stayed there...must have been meant to be. For now.

I'm planning on doing a hardcore j-yard raid this weekend. I'm not worried about finding parts for that fucking Chrysler, those heaps are everywhere. I am worried about finding parts for the Celica. The Phoenix PAP site lists a '94 in their inventory as of 4/10, anyone been in there recently? If so, have you seen if it is still there? Does it still have a front bumper? Also, aside from that import yard right down the street, any other yards you'd recommend combing through? Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 11:21:20 PM by The Chazzman »