Author Topic: Parts for a 96 Celica?  (Read 644 times)

The Chazzman

• AZT Member
  • East Valley Parts N Pizza
    • View Profile
Parts for a 96 Celica?
« on: March 16, 2015, 05:34:21 PM »
Does anybody know of a good place to find a front bumper and a couple headlight assemblies for a 96 Celica? I'm going to need to find some seats too. Am I better off just buying a parts car? Seems a shame to buy a car just to tear it up, but I'll do what I have to.

SDSK

• Bad ass
  • second time "couchi" owner
    • View Profile
Re: Parts for a 96 Celica?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 07:06:27 AM »
Hard to say. I haven't seen these in the Jay yard very often but that would seem the best place to look if your not wanting to tear up a parts car.

The Chazzman

• AZT Member
  • East Valley Parts N Pizza
    • View Profile
Re: Parts for a 96 Celica?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 03:48:37 PM »
Its kinda strange, I think, that these things are so uncommon...maybe its just in AZ? I know they are older cars, but age doesn't seem to mean anything to a well-loved Toyota. And it's not just Celicas, obviously. One of my first cars was a 98 Avalon that I ran into the ground. Had a hard time finding parts for that too and that was back in 05. Anyway, back on topic; not opposed to getting a parts car altogether, my main concern is that I will get one, take what I need from it then want to build it back up which will create an endless cycle until I have a collection of cannibalized Celicas.The wife did say she wanted one, though...