Author Topic: Honest Opinions about ST205  (Read 1857 times)

The Chazzman

• AZT Member
  • East Valley Parts N Pizza
    • View Profile
Re: Honest Opinions about ST205
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 02:18:09 PM »
LMAO

The Chazzman

• AZT Member
    • View Profile
Decision time.
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 10:47:18 PM »
Y'know, I actually love this damn thing more and more every time I drive it. It may sound strange, but the way it rattles like its going to fall apart any minute after I cross the 90 barrier, the way I can feel every little crack or bump on the road, I even find myself turning off the radio altogether just to listen to the load ass thrum of the road beneath me. For whatever reason, rolling down the windows and opening the sun roof on the freeway at night make it feel like I'm driving 40 MPH faster than I actually am! I knew I always loved the way they look, but I actually love driving the damned thing a lot more than I thought I would! I think, with just a little more TLC she's going to make the most satisfying daily ever. I'm going to keep her living as long as possible and pick up either an ST185 or a
Mk. II to build as a project. Maybe, eventually both.

SidewaysEightSix

• Bad ass
  • It makes sense if you don't think about it....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2015, 09:52:23 AM »
Buy a E36 or E46 BMW.   Cheap.  Everywhere.  All you need is to swap to M3 suspension.

You can make stupid power on stock ECU and motor.   Just add boost and smile
"I'm fat and he's Asian.  Crazy food is bound to come up in conversation."
      "wait, am I the Asian?!"
"yeah bro.  Yeah, I think so."
      "I'm white!"
"visually, yes.  But so is Takumi Fujiwara."

Yes....  You are an expert

The Chazzman

• AZT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2015, 10:21:41 AM »
Not really as concerned with power as I am handling. Definitely want to build something that would be fast, fun and practical for the track, IE autocross, hot laps, or just solid grip racing. I'm sure an AWD Beemer would get the job done, but if they're everywhere, I'm sure the thought has come to other people's minds as well and I would like to be somewhat original. I just wish Toyota had more to offer on the AWD side of things. May just look into the Beemer idea if I can't figure something else out, though.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:32:04 PM by The Chazzman »