Author Topic: While I'm shopping...  (Read 12261 times)

Crono0001

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
Re: While I'm shopping...
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2013, 12:41:23 AM »
Take trip to Cali, drop 2 g's on a car.  Dies, leaves car and a check then hops on a plane back.  "Just fix it, I'll put a F20c next week anyway"

Baller.

Nice find.

Haha, no.  I don't plan to upgrade this little AE86 for at least half a year or so.  I kinda want to drive it as it is for a while.  It's just a happy little car.  I can't explain it.
Jeremy Clarkson did a feature called "Thriller" in which he drives multiple cars in search for what gives the best 'driving sensation'.  There was a segment where he drove a Mini Cooper and a Fiat 500, and he claimed it was one of the most fun he ever had.  That feeling kinda hit home when I was driving the AE86 in California last week.

It knows it's not fast or pretty.  It knows it's an old car.  But if it was alive, it loves you for giving it a chance, and it'll do what it can to make you happy.
I love my little AE86.  Great purchase.

I won't be able to get it until next Monday since I work the latter half of the week.  Stay posted!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 12:43:00 AM by Crono0001 »
Porsche Boxster 986 3.8
Toyota Corolla AE86 F20C
Mazda Miata NA8C

ZERO

• Global Moderator
  • Bad ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2013, 12:52:46 AM »
Once its fixed, bring it out to the track.  Then you will really get a feel for what you want to upgrade when the time comes.
Why do noobs always call their hatch a hatchi but no one ever calls their coupe a couchi?

Hackeduphachi

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2013, 10:25:53 AM »
^^^ this! You will want a lot of stuff lol. My Hachi is the funniest car I have ever driven. A lot of upgrades later.

eightsix

• Sr. AZT Member
  • woogy boogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2013, 11:00:48 AM »
congrats Richard!