Author Topic: any is300 fans? I'm lookin for ideas on engine swaps...aristo/supra..or na-t  (Read 11675 times)

1stGENis

• Noob
    • View Profile
Wow...just saw a step by step guide on the r154 swap...doin it right with top shelf parts..$6k..
Prolly a high estimate...anyways that's gotta wait cause I NEED struts..soooo..new topic...best bang for the $..
I been lookin at the tanabe sustec so-c... $990..adjustable rebound/ride hight..and optional edfc ($600)...
Thoughts? Better ideas?

^^^^btw..sr20 ^^^  great motor..put one in my friends s14...shitz.n.gettz..lots of upgrades on it tho..
                I'd love an s13 with one but put one in my LEX...never

FATagent

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
?

jimmyde

I have a complete w55 is300 5spd swap if your interested. Check the classified section.

1stGENis

• Noob
    • View Profile
Thx.......so I bought a w58 trans, driveshaft, slave and master cylinders, hard clutch line, brake and clutch pedals, gurdle, and center console....

I want to rebuild it (123, xxx) miles on it..put a new clutch, new flywheel and trans mount..

I'm still tryin to make sure I have everything I need to do it right...dd...has to pass emissions...

I've heard that I need a 5speed cluster. ..no prob...found a jdm aristo one for $160

But now I'm getting conflicting information about the wire harness/ecu mods needed or not needed to do to be able to pass emissions....I don't want to throw any codes .....

Any one who has knowlede on this subject...I would greatly appreciate your time....thx

SDSK

• Bad ass
  • second time "couchi" owner
    • View Profile
number one i could be wrong but im fairly sure jdm clusters are not just a plug and play. that could be your first problem. other then that your talking German to me... lol

Hackeduphachi

• Bad ass
    • View Profile
Zieg hail!!! Z Germans are coming!

BoxyShazam

• Bad ass
  • Goodbye yellow brick road
    • View Profile
Did you mean JDM Altezza cluster? An Aristo cluster will almost certainly not fit. Other than that I'm afraid I can't be much help. Go check out some Lexus forums.